Please complete the registration form below to be considered as a volunteer for this event.
You will receive a confirmation email if you are assigned as a volunteer.
Please enter your information into the fields below.
Required fields are marked with *.
*Receive $15 Trek Discount Code?
Alternate Job Preferences
I hereby release The Wellbeing Partners, First National bank of Omaha, and the Trek Up the Tower Leadership Committee and their respective organizations, and all sponsors whose property and/or personnel are used, and other sponsoring or co-sponsoring company(s) or individual(s) from responsibility for any injuries or damages I may suffer as a result of my volunteering for Trek up the Tower. I will additionally permit the use of my name and pictures in broadcast, telecast, newspapers, brochures, etc.
I acknowledge that I must provide COVID-19 vaccination/test information to race staff prior to the date of the event in order to volunteer.
Please Sign Below
Your electronic signature is the online equivalent of your ink-on-paper signature,
and can be provided by typing your name where indicated.
The electronic signature will signify your understanding, acceptance, and authorization
to accept the conditions of this legal document, including the following statements:
- I have read, have understood, and do accept the agreement above.
- I understand that this is a legal document with effects that I approve and authorize.
- The registrant is the person(s) whose name is submitted as the recipient of the goods and services provided as a result of this transaction.
- I am authorized to agree to the terms of this document on behalf of the registrant.
- If the registrant is under 18 years of age, incapacitated, or mentally challenged, I assert that I am the parent/legal guardian or otherwise authorized to execute a legally binding agreement on behalf of the registrant.
You are encouraged to keep a copy of this agreement for your records.
This agreement was generated at 12:04:34 AM EST on 1/20/2022.
Click here to print the agreement.