Over 25 years of experience in event registration has made clear to us that there is a strong need for communication up to and during an event. Without adequate dialogue, stress levels rise, relationships may be strained, and an event loses some of what makes it fun: the fun!
Nowhere else is communication more vitally important than between event administrators and the many volunteers who help them succeed every year. The GetMeRegistered.com Volunteer Management and Registration service is designed to make the entire volunteering process as simple and straightforward as possible.
- assign leaders to event jobs that need to be done
- coordinate with internal and external volunteer groups
- monitor the progress of volunteer numbers so there are no surprises on event day
- communicate with volunteers who have been helping for years or are doing so for the first time
- use screening tools to approve or decline volunteer requests as you see fit
- send emails to your volunteers directly from the site, to keep everyone connected and well-informed
- search for a known event by name, or browse the event listings for something new
- create one user account with multiple profiles for the whole family
- communicate directly with event, job, or group administrators
- keep all assigned event tasks in a single internet location
All-in-all, we strive to have the best volunteer registration site available each year, every year.
If you have any questions about GetMeRegistered.com volunteer management or registration services, please contact us.
- When this page loaded, the official time was 12:28:32 PM EDT.