Please complete the registration form below to be considered as a volunteer for this event.
You will receive a confirmation email if you are assigned as a volunteer.
Please enter your information into the fields below.
Required fields are marked with *.
Alternate Job Preferences
In consideration for participation in the 2017 Bud Light Charity Challenge, I hereby, for myself and my personal representatives, waive and release any and all claims and rights for damages I may have against the organizers, sponsors, officials, and contributors of Pensacola Sports, the Bud Light Charity Challenge Committee, Roger Scott Tennis Center, ARC Gatewaay the City of Pensacola, and Escambia County, and their representatives, successors, and assigns, for all and any illness or injuries suffered by me as a result of my participation in said event.
I attest and verify that I am physically able to perform my volunteer duties.
Further, I hereby grant full permission to any and all foregoing to use my name, photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recording, or any other record of the event for any purpose whatsoever without charge.
Please Sign Below
Your electronic signature is the online equivalent of your ink-on-paper signature,
and can be provided by typing your name where indicated.
The electronic signature will signify your understanding, acceptance, and authorization
to accept the conditions of this legal document, including the following statements:
- I have read, have understood, and do accept the agreement above.
- I understand that this is a legal document with effects that I approve and authorize.
- The registrant is the person(s) whose name is submitted as the recipient of the goods and services provided as a result of this transaction.
- I am authorized to agree to the terms of this document on behalf of the registrant.
- If the registrant is under 18 years of age, incapacitated, or mentally challenged, I assert that I am the parent/legal guardian or otherwise authorized to execute a legally binding agreement on behalf of the registrant.
You are encouraged to keep a copy of this agreement for your records.
This agreement was generated at 7:32:46 PM EDT on 10/20/2017.
Click here to print the agreement.